Sweet Potato Chip Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 190C degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, then place a wire rack on top of the baking sheet for even cooking.
- Spray the wire rack with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk.
- In a second shallow bowl, add the crushed sweet potato chips.
- Season chicken generously with salt and pepper.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the egg and milk mixture until completely coated. Let excess drip off and transfer to crushed sweet potato chip mixture.
- Press the chicken into the crushed chips gently until the entire piece is evenly coated before transferring to baking tray.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Remove and serve immediately with optional garnish and dipping sauce.
If you do not have a wire rack try turning the chicken once halfway through baking.