Cheddar and Beer Fondue
- Pour the beer into a small pot and place on a medium heat.
- Ensure the beer does not boil.
- Reduce the heat and add the corn-flour to the beer.
- Gradually add in the cheddar cheese, allowing it to melt before adding more and stirring regularly.
- When all the cheese has been added to the mixture add the remaining ingredients.
- Serve and consume whilst warm.
If the mixture is too hard add warm beer. If it is too soft try adding more cheese.
This is a good recipe to use up small pieces of left over cheeses.
As long as it melts you can use any cheese, even blue ones.
If you make too much dip, spread it on toast and place under a hot grill. For extra crunchiness, add a few sweet potato chips too it as soon as it comes out of the grill.